Saturday, April 05, 2008

One Team, One Summer!

Nope, I am not from ABS-CBN. I just borrowed their station theme this summer... just for this blog.


Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.


One Team.
I have just been giving thoughts about summer lately. Summer used to be a very busy time for me and my friends. A few years ago, about this time, me and my kaartehan buddies would be very busy preparing for our annual summer getaway. No mall will be left unsearched just so we can be sure that we have everything we need for our trip. It's actually more like of a "support group" for us. A Team Work. We help each other find what each other needs to make things a little easier for everyone. It's a major event for us. Shallow? I don't know. I don't think so. But what I know is that we are having fun. And that is the most important thing for us.


One Summer.


Just like any event, summer getaway is worth preparing for.

The sun.

The sea.

The sand.

The breeze.

Ah, heaven...


But for this year, this is one summer I'll never forget. No summer outing for me. Summer outing this year would mean regular trips to Enzo's doctor. Enzo's skin is too sensitive for the blazing sun. He'll get rashes all over his face if exposed to the sun for a long time.


What to do? Go to the mall. At least there it's cold and Enzo would feel comfortable there.


Hay... motherhood! It truly is a sweet sacrifice!


Hopefully by next sumer, my Enzo will be perfectly ok. Ok to go to BORA!

No comments: