Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Goodbye, BRACES!

This morning, I went to my dentist, Dra. Leonora Catchuela. She removed my upper braces already & replaced it with "invisible retainers" . Then she extracted my last ugly tooth. Ouch!


When I got home, of course I hugged & kissed Enzo at once. I missed him after three (3) long hours of being away from him. (Talk about O.A. to the maximum level!)




When I smiled at Enzo, you should have seen the funny expression on his face! He was staring at me for one (1) full minute. It seemed that he knew something was gone from my face. His eyes were so wide and his mouth was rounded as if he wanted to ask me a question or something. He was so, so funny!

When he recovered from the "shock", he touched my mouth & he tried putting his finger in my mouth. Probably trying to feel the brackets that he always wanted to play with. He really amazes me. Just so adorable!



Next week, I'll see my cute dentist again to have my lower braces removed & have it replaced by "invisible retainers" also. Finally, I will be completely braces-free after three (3) jaw-aching years! Yahoo!


I'm gonna miss my braces...


Not!


Hehehe... ; p

No comments: