Friday, April 16, 2010

My Food Diaries: The Sandwich Guy

Ricky just knows how to please me. Well, aside from the one you first had in mind upon reading my first line (*wink*wink*), he knows very well that food is my weakness. That is why he continues to discover new restaurants and food shops around the metro and treats me for a sumptuous meal.

I've been recently craving on sandwiches. So I was really pleased to have gotten an uberly delish sandwich last night from his newly discovered sandwich shop. It's called The Sandwich Guy. He wasn't sure just how long the store already existed along Emerald Avenue in Ortigas, but he found out about it just this week. And boy, I’m glad he did!

He brought me TSG Big Time sandwich. The huge toasted wheat bread alone was a stand out. It has roast beef and other cold cuts, loads of lettuce, mayo, tomatoes, etc. I am not sure what the other ingredients were but everything was just perfectly placed together. I super enjoyed it -- big time!

Tonight, I had the TSG Chicken Marsala. It, too, was superbly delish. A very healthy snack, I must add.

We used to call 8-7000 or 8-McDO in the middle of the night, the time when we are usually strangely hungry. We would often munch on burgers, fries and spag. But now, we have a better choice… The Sandwich Guy!

I just hope they will do deliveries in our area ASAP because for now, they only deliver within their branch areas. Sad.

Can’t wait for tomorrow night when hubby will bring me another kind of TSG!

No comments: